Saturday, December 19, 2009

A holiday slowdown

The two TV shows that are the backbone of my “keep going, you can’t stop until you find out what happens” incentive to exercise on my stationary bicycle are on an extended holiday break. I don’t intend to cut you off so rudely, but postings over the holidays will be somewhat sporadic. This is the time I reconnect with people I haven’t seen in a while, write to those whom I probably wouldn’t recognize if I met them in the grocery store but who nonetheless etched a place in my life, and reflect on the passing of yet another year. It’s not just a flip of the standard calendar but also a flip of my personal calendar; I was born soon after everyone was all partied out. I might even read a book or two that have nothing whatsoever to do with the financial markets or the art/science of trading. Then again, as you know, I can find parallels practically everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment