Friday, March 18, 2011

Input?

Wonder Bread or a delicious homemade loaf, both get stale over time. And so do blogs.

Although Reading the Markets will continue to be a go-to site for book reviews on trading and investing (and seemingly off-topic books that may yield insights for traders and investors), I think it needs some freshening.

I’m soliciting suggestions. Is there something you’d like me to write about that I am currently ignoring? More pictures? Puzzles? Offbeat stuff? You can either comment on this post or email me at readingthemarkets@gmail.com. I want this blog to be one you keep returning to because it offers something that you can’t get at a thousand other financial blogs. I’d really appreciate your input.

And speaking of appreciation, I want to thank those of you who are using this blog as a portal to Amazon. As I have written before, you don't have to limit your purchases to books. I get a small referral fee on anything you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment